HOT AS IT IS, BKK 1

曼谷,熱。

I can finally take a break in end of March.
It was so exhausting both physically and mentally to keep working and working for months.
I have not been to Bangkok for almost 4 years so I was devastated to go there. And I was reminiscing the relaxing feeling for weeks til the trip started.

As I was so busy for months so I did not plan the trip. Indeed, people would not plan it cuz it's Bangkok! There are always so much to see, to eat and to relax.

The hotel that I was staying the whole 5D4N trip located in Suhkumvit area.
S31-the name of the hotel which is exactly the address of it that is on Suhkumvit 31.
There are many new hotel opens in Bangkok so it is not a popular choice for Hong Kong people to stay there. Indeed, this is what I like for its low profile. Otherwise, there is no meaning to get out of Hong Kong if you can hear Cantonese in foreign countries.

The thing that I was expecting most is the pool. It was situated on the same level as the lobby.
Though it is not a big one, it did not turn me down.



The most exciting thing is that the pool is transparent! isn't it lovely?


We spent quite a lot of time in the pool or besides the pool. The weather is great to swim.
And I love the swing chair besides the pool even I did not swim alot.  It was so relaxing to sit on it and read or just feel the breeze there.








Popular Posts