I'm not lazy....

It;s been awhile that i have not updated my blog. I am sooooo busy these few weeks and i have been traveled to shanghai for a week for design review and market visit. I am so exhausted and finally I can sit down now and write something.

actually I am not so sure what i can do in this blog as it seems nothing special cuz there are soooooo many fashion blogs in this world. what can i do for a more unique and original post?

suddenly it came up my mind that i should write and post more about the creation from emerging talents all over the world. ya right, isn't it a good idea?

Here you go a new design force from Hong Kong called SHANKA.

funny macho keychain
lovely handmade bangle
I think we should support anyone working hard on their creation. you can join their shanka facebook page.

Popular Posts