BERLIN DAY 4- PART 4

I caught a little 'him' sleeping in the afternoon.


And it was time to return.

I went back to hostel first. It was quite tired to walk the entire east side gallery. After taking a short break, I went out again and had a walk around the  Rosenthaler Platz  area.

Graffiti is everywhere.






Civilist shop is quite near to Circus Hostel. It tooks around 5 minutes to walk from the hostel to the shop. And there are a few shops in that area too, like Lil shop. Unfortunately Lil shop was closed.

If you love street brands, you cannot miss Civilist.


Civilist Berlin

Civilist Berlin

Lil Shop
I also came across some interesting shops and gallery.

Sofortbild Shop Berlin

Sofortbild Shop Berlin
some old records.



I love the painting in the Neue Schule für Fotografie.


There are more to see in Part 5.

cheers :)

Popular Posts