Rubber Duck is coming to town, 2013

Luckily I went to visit the giant duck on the first day it arrived in Victoria Harbour.
Though it was at night, there were still so many people packed at the front entrance of Harbour City taking pictures of it.
and there were some ducklings surrounded by kids and adults on the ground floor.


The duck was kind of sinking ....and it was parking aside and not ready to face to audience yet.
but it looked amazing together with the magnificent Victoria harbour night view.
and there was a small boat at its bum fixing it, I guess.

Actually, it looked lovelier than the usual rubber duck in the toy shop.


Kids were so happy riding the duck and so as the adults.




Frankly, I have never had a rubber duck in my childhood as I did not have a bath tub at my home.
I guess it is not a usual toy for most of the children in Hong Kong but the impact is so huge that Florentijn Hofman may not imagined.



Anyway, Happy Duck Day!

Check out more about the artist Florentijn Hofman
and the event here

Popular Posts