TRUST ME IT WORTHS

I am not really fancy about the crossover products and I have never tried to queue for hours for that. but this time, it was a bit out of my expectation.

When I read wgsn in the morning and found that Jil Sander +J for Uniqlo was just launched in Europe. Then I immediately checked out Uniqlo website and have a look at the products.

 OMG! I love at first sight with the down coat shown below and I really love all the styling photos! I was so luck that I found that today is the date that Hong Kong Uniqlo released the collection. Finally I figured out why people were queuing this morning outside the shop!

Fortunately, no queuing is needed. When I arrived in the store, it was almost at noon and bunch of people scattered at the corner of the shop. and it seems that most of the products are running out of size. I was pretty lucky that I got the size S and dark grey down coat finally. Thanks  to my lovely colleague who helped me to find it when we were almost ready to leave the store with disappointment. Though it is a bit expensive to me, I can say that it worths! For sure that I cannot get a similar style in 90% down filling and nice fabric in extremely good handfeel. I am sure that I can wear it for couple of years.
I really love it!




W(+J)premium down light coat in dark grey

Detail of the cuff
The attention to details is very important for a collection and no doubt that the quality of +J collection exceeds the expectation from mass production. There are many nice details in the collection too.


W (+J) wool tuxedo jacket


(+J)Fine cotton slim fit design l/s shirts

Premium Down Quilted Jacket
Reversible Jacket
source: UNIQLO

Popular Posts