SOME OLD STUFF 1

I was cleaning my room these weeks and found so many old clothes, toys, books and some other stuff that I have been collecting since I was in teenager. and I found this....

MOTOROLA PAGER OWNED BY JAOD
justanordinarydesigner © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A Motorola Pager!! I guess it was a 15-year-ago model when the time even cell phone / internet is not as common as in this century. However, this tiny machine still looks not so 'outdated' cuz it is in purple color and there is a gold chain with it. (by the way, it is not as dull as any iphone model which is only in monotone. sorry, steve) Anyway, once you are a pioneer but it does not mean that will last forever.  just see Motorola.

It just makes me feel how fast the world has changed in 15 years. No one can write anything and share with the rest of the world 15 years ago. No one can bring his phone out and chat with the one he loves on street without connecting with phone cable. Was the world better 15 years ago without internet, cell phones, iphones, ipad? or you prefer a world people can connect in the webspace at any time or in any place but actually not really connected with your inner soul?

Popular Posts