Glass blowing class @ Lamma Island

This is my first glass blowing creation.

The class was held in mid November but I went to Lamma Island again to get the final product after cooled down in Selling Point Studio.
I would not say the glass blowing workshop was a boring one but it was just an experience to know how to do glass blowing. It took around 1.5 hr to finish which was a bit too fast than I expected. And the instructor was a bit harsh too cuz the whole process was quite complicated but it was gone  through a bit unclear and rush too. Though I wanted to make a bowl instead of a glass cup, it seems that the instructor just wanted to finish it quick and said it was more difficult to make a bowl. Due to her ignorance for what I wanted to make, finally I made a glass cup without any other choice.

Will I want to join again?
Definitely a 'no'.




Popular Posts