NOT JUST A PIECE OF CAKE

I don't usually talk about food here.

I would rather make the place I like be the best kept secret ever.

However I changed my mind.

This one is the best fresh cake that I ever had in Tokyo. It is La Maison Ensoleille Table  in Lumine Shinjuku.

My colleague brought me there a few years ago. I always wanted to visit the cafe again but I forgot where it is. Fortunately I found this european white house this time again. Fingercross with my stomach!


Nobody can resist how tempting they are
Long queue even on weekday tea time @ Lumine Shinjuku


Too tasty that I cannot remember the name of it but for sure it is a seasonal tart in Aug

look at it!

together with the nice pink rose tea
Sometimes traveling alone does not mean that you are lonely, especially in this place with the yummy tart.




Popular Posts