I.T BEIJING MARKET @ SANLITUN BEIJING

The first night when we got back to hotel and we saw that so many people queueing to get in to the blue-illuminated building and we found out that it was the opening party of the new I.T Beijing market.
OPENING PARTY @ I.T BEIJING MARKET
I.T BEIJING MARKET @ SANLITUN

I.T BEIJING MARKET @ SANLITUN
The 4- floor building is just like Dover Street Market in London.

Floor Guide @ I.T BEIJING MARKET



Actually it was not allowed to take pictures in the store but I cannot stop myself doing it......
sorry about that........
The store also gave me feeling of Comme des Garcons Store in Aoyama Japan but with some Chinese traditional decor, like the old chairs and some ceramic cups.
Not to mention is that the ground floor is A BATHING APE, BAPE STORE.

A BATHING APE @ I.T BEIJING MARKET
A BATHING APE @ I.T BEIJING MARKET
Floor @ BAPE STORE

BAPE STORE @ I.T BEIJING MARKET
The aggressive expansion of I.T Limited in China, especially in Beijing and Shanghai, is arousing the fashionistas in mainland China. Japanese Brands like Zucca and Tsumori Chisato will be opening soon.

Popular Posts