Smell Of Leather

I have ordered online my lovely red 11' satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company on sunday night (Actually it is a BELATED birthday gift from my bf! ya, we purchased it online together....) and it just arrived at my home! That is pretty fast!
It was the second time that I purchased this lovely handmade leather bag. I bought a green 15' satchel for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and I got a £5 off for this purchase.
and I also got the offer again this time.

11' RED SATCHEL BY THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY

£5 off!!
I love the smell of the real leather and it is handmade in Britain too. I like the classic style of the bag. Sometimes i think a handbag in a classic style can last a whole life but sometimes designer handbag maybe just last a season and the price is in huge difference too. :P

Popular Posts