BERLIN DAY 3 -PART 1

The third day in Berlin is the 'Museum Day'.

Alexanderplatz can be called the centre point for tourists because there are many attractions situated in this area. It was very convenient to me as it only took a few minutes from Rosenthaler Platz to there.

I was a bit lazy to walk. I took subway to Alexanderplatz and walked for a few minutes to the bus station and took Bus 100 to the first destination of the third day- Berlin Dome.

It was early morning and there were so many people waiting for the bus. Bus 100 and 200 which are the alternative way from expensive tour bus to bring tourists to the major attractions in a cheap way. As I got the weekly pass, so I could hop on and hop off anytime without limit.

After waiting for 10+ minutes, I got onto the bus finally. And I went up to the upper deck to have a better view of the city. Traffic was a bit jammed as usual in a big city in the morning. I did not feel tensed about the jam cuz I was not rushing at all. I enjoyed to see the view through the window. The weather was so good on the third day. It was sunny and warm. I looked a bit silly to wear a +J down coat in the spring time.

I stopped off at Berlin Dome and Museum Island (Museumsinsel) is just right next to it. I love the grass area in front of the Altes Museum.

BERLIN DOME
ALTES MUSESUM
There were a group of marine walking up the stairs to the musuem. It was the first time that i met marine in their nice uniform.


I did not visit Altes Museum. The view was very beautiful so I just walked along River Spree first.

The weather was very nice and it was very sunny. I put on my Illesteva sunglasses and continue my journey.

Museum Island is a collection of museums includes Altes Museum, Pergamonmuseum, Bodes Museum, Altes Nationalgalerie and Neues Museum. They all located on an island in River Spree.


The admission fee of each museum is different so it would be better to get a museum pass if you want to visit all of them.

Finally I only visited Pergamonmuseum and Bodes-Museum. Pergamonmuseum is the most popular museum and there were so many visitors from all over the world.

PERGAMONMUSEUM

BODES MUSEUM
Let's move to the next spot.



Popular Posts