BERLIN DAY 3-PART 5

It has been a long day after finished all the must-go attractions. Now it was time to relax.
I have been non stop walking for the whole day and it was pretty exhausting. It was almost 5pm and mr. sunny was leaving. The sky was getting grey when I arrived the famous shopping area in Berlin - Wittenbergplatz.

I did not have any shopping mood on clothing but I went straight up to the gourmet corner of Kadewe.


and I finally found them!


It's Ronnefeldt tea! It was like checking pantone when I saw the various color of the box. I love the color too as well as the special flavor of the tea bag. I bought some like vanilla, cameral and rooibos for myself and my friends.

There was Lego shop which located near the big department store. The shop is similar to Copenhagen one so I just looked around and checking if the shop had the big lego brick box which I saw in Dom.
But the answer was 'no' and I only found the piggy bank.


The history of lego logo. The recent one is the best and most iconic.


Lovely colorful bricks.


Woody Woody Woody !!


After I said goodbye to Woody,  it was pouring non stop. Actually there were many shops like Bershka, H&M, Nike nearby but I did not bring umbrella.


So it was time to go back to hostel and my foot hurt.

Popular Posts