BERLIN DAY 4- PART 1

Memory fades gradually.
After two months, though it is not a long time, it is a pity that I forgot some of the memory in Berlin.
I should finish writing this travelogue as soon as possible.

It was wednesday morning and the only market that opens on wednesday is Winterfeldt Mart. It is in Schoneberg area and normally it opens at 8 til 1pm. There were not many food stalls in the area because it was weekday. I guessed that it would be totally different if it was on saturday. There were not many visitors too. But I noticed that the fruits, vegetable and the flowers are fresh and colorful. It  was lovely to see various color in the market on a cloudy weekday.





This is not just a food market but there are some stalls selling clothing and gadgets.

Actually it was quite similar to Fa Yuen Street in Mong Kong but in a smaller scale.
I did not have much interest in the market so I just walked around for awhile and head to the next destination.

When I was looking for the way and I came across this shop.


I was walking so long time to look for the correct way and it took me more than 30 minutes to find the bus stop finally.

However , when I got in the bus and found that the museum was walking distance from the bus stop.
Finally I walked back to the museum when I alighted in the next stop.

Bauhaus Archiv Museum

I was so tired because I have not had any breakfast yet. So I had some snack to retain my energy back in the museum cafe.


Since my museum pass was still valid, so the admission is free of charge.

It was great to have a chance to see the exhibition 'Chairs without Legs'.


The museum is quite small which was out of my expectation but it was informative and educational.
And the exhibition was very inspiring too. It was very crucial for a creative person to think out of the box.

There were some nice stuff selling in the museum shop too.



Popular Posts