BERLIN DAY 3 - PART 3

After leaving Brandenburger Tor, I went to the next spot as planned. It was quite easy to find the way and it took me around 10 minutes walk to get to Holocaust Memorial, also called  the Monument to the Murdered Jews in Europe.


Holocaust Memorial
There were some kids playing hide and seek. I just stayed there for awhile then I went to bus stop nearby and waiting for Bus 100 to Potsdamer Platz. 


What I know about Potsdamer Platz is Sony Plaza and what I know about Sony Plaza Berlin is because there is a Lego Discovery Center. When I was researching for my trip, I found a blog that high ly recommended a german cuisine restaurant. So I was starving for hours and waiting to arrive there as soon as possible.


Sony Plaza
When I arrived Sony Plaza, my first feeling is 'WOW'. It was not because I have not seen any high rise building. It is because Berlin is an historical town to me-that was the first impression cuz I have seen many old buildings in the past few days. It was great to see such a modern architecture there. 

I just looked around for awhile and I quickly searched for the restaurant that I marked down in my schedule. There are some cafes and restaurants on the ground floor of the plaza. Finally, I found it.

Lindenbrau Rundschau



Frankly, it was quite awkward to have meal alone in a fancy restaurant.  It was the first time in my trip that I could have a proper meal in a restaurant too (I usually bought some food in supermarket and ate in hostel when I was in Copenhagen). It was a pity that I could not share the delicious as well as huge Roast Pork Knuckle and beer in Lindenbrau Rundschau with my loved one.






I was shocked and almost shouted 'OMG!' when I saw the knuckle. The portion is ridiculously crazy for a lady though I was starving at that time. The waiter did not tell me how big it was when I ordered it. And it was pretty cheap and I thought it should not be that big. I am sure that it can be shared with 2 big eaters.


I do not usually drink beer but I like the Russ`n which is Hofbräu-Weiße with lemonade.


It was great to sit in outdoor area and the decor of the restaurant is fantastic too. I promised myself that I must bring my friends there next time.




My main purpose to go to Sony Plaza is to go to Lego Discovery Center. However, I did not go to discover more about Lego at the end. I just looked around of the shop.


Lego Discovery Center

I was quite happy to see it at the entrance of the plaza.




and I also met him too.



Popular Posts