BERLIN DAY 3- PART 2


 The sky is different. The air is different. The grass is different too. The feeling is just different.


After the quick visit of Museum Island. I went back to the bus station near Berlin Dome which was the stop that I got off in the morning. People are so relaxed lying on the grass and I felt truly happy at that moment. I was blessed that the weather was almost 90% sunny during the trip. I just love the big sky without any top building blocking my sight so that I could enjoy the lovely blue sky. 


I was waiting for more than 10 minutes for Bus 100 or 200 which was  heading to Potsdam Platz. Traffic was a bit jammed because there were many tour buses stopped by and stuck the road.

Actually it was not that far away from Berlin Dome to my next destination. Since I got the weekly pass so I was just getting lazy not to walk.

The bus was crowded and I took off at the second stop. There were so many tourists walking along Unter den Linden and I met Marilyn by surprise too.



I do not have any interest in lifelike celebrity figures so I just kept walking to Brandenburger Tor and I met someone special there. ha

Do you see him?
And I love them both. From the ancient-


To the present-

 Brandenberger Tor is a typical tourist attraction so I just took some pictures and moved on to next spot.


Popular Posts