BERLIN-DAY 1

On the fifth day of my trip, I flew from Copenhagen to Berlin by SAS airline. Actually I went to Copenhagen airport in the morning though my flight was in the afternoon,  I did not feel bored because there were a lot to see in the airport.

It was the first time that I used the self-checkin machine of the SAS airline. And it is quite easy to use. First of all, you need to type in your ticket booking number and insert your membership card. Then the boarding pass was printed together with luggage sticker. It was interesting to stick the luggage sticker and there was instruction on the back side of the sticker to show how to do it correctly. After everything is done then I went to drop off my suitcase at the counter.



There are many shops after security check in the airport like tax free shops, Gucci, Hermes, George Jensen, Inwear, Marimekko, Illums Bolighus and even a 2-story H&M.

It was great that there is no delay of the flight. It was very punctual in fact. After an hour journey,  I arrived in Berlin at three thirty in the afternoon.

I stayed in Circus Hostel in Berlin for 5 nights. It took around 20 minutes by bus from Tegel airport  to Osloer Strasse metro station and 15 minutes by metro from Osloer Strasse to Rosenthaler Platz station. It is located right the opposite to the exit of the Rosenthaler Platz metro station.


Same as in Generator Hostel Copenhagen, I was staying in female dorm. The room rate is 19 euro which is in better price than in Generator Hostel but the toilet and shower is not in the room. Though it just takes a few step but I still prefer the one in Copenhagen.

The good thing is that there is free wifi in the room and the room is spacious too. Though there are 8 beds in the room,  during my stay, usually there are just 3 or 4 girls in the room. And you can choose the bed you like too (if it is available).



At first, I thought it was a bit late to go out after checking in the room. It was around four thirty on a sunny Sunday. I asked the staff in the hostel whether it was too late to go there. He is very friendly and told me that I still had time and showed me how to get there.

Please wait for the next post if you want to know what is the special place I have been. :)





Popular Posts