ALL ABOUT COPENHAGEN, 2012

Denmark is not a very popular place for HK people as a travel destination when compared with other european countries like UK and France. Then why I would go there for my vacation? As I watched a local TV program called 'Design Cities' from RTHK a few years ago. One of the episode is about Copenhagen. At that time I finally found out that Denmark is not a country which is famous for butter cookies (which is the only thing that people in Hong Kong know about Denmark). There are much much more to see, especially design. And Denmark is one of the happiest countries on the earth though its income tax is the highest in the world. But after this trip and I discovered why people enjoy their life so much in Denmark, especially in Copenhagen.

This is my first travelogue and I cannot wait to share with you my lovely trip in Copenhagen. Enjoy!
Here you go my itinerary,
18 April 2012- midnight flight to Doha then transfered to Copenhagen by Qatar Airline
18 April 2012- arrival in Copenhagen
22 April 2012- afternoon flight to Berlin by SAS airline, 1 hour flight
27 April 2012- flew back to Copenhagen in the morning by SAS airline
29 April 2012- say goodbye to Copenhagen by Qatar Airline, transfered from Doha to Hong Kong

I have stayed 6 nights in Copenhagen, these are all about why I love this city so much!


justanordinarydesigner © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


and many more!

Popular Posts