THE THINGS I LOVE IN MAUERPARK FLEA MARKET, BERLIN 2012

People may think that there is only second hand stuff selling in flea market. Actually flea market is a great place for new designers to showcase their products too.

I met Lauren in Mauerpark and I love her hand-printed LVC Spring 2012 collection.  I love the stripe pattern and the print is unique on each top that she is selling. I regretted that I did not buy one. Her hometown is in San Francisco but she is now having a studio in Berlin now. She is not just a fashion designer but also a costume designer as well as a stylist too.

LAUREN VICTORIA CRAIG @ MAUERPARK FLEA MARKET
More about Lauren Victoria Craig here

I like the illustration of Berlin-based artist JIAB too. The animal-looking portrait is special but with a sense of quirkiness and elegance.


More info on Facebook

Popular Posts