ARTHK12, HONG KONG 2012


Once you have experienced the power of art in ARTHK, you will never miss it again every year. Luckily I got the free tickets this year again so that I can enjoy the amazing artworks in this event.

There are a lot of stunting masterpieces by contemporary artist like Damien Hirst, Andy Warhol. But you can  also find paintings of Pablo Picasso in the exhibition. Not to mention is the arising of asian artists like Shen Shaomin and Xoo Ang Choi. It took me for about four hours to finish visiting all the booths in two floors which is about 266 galleris from all over the world. I was exhausted and my feet hurt. I hope I did not miss any single piece of artwork.

The amazing work by SHEN SHAOMIN. Actually the old lady is breathing and her tummy is rising up and down like a real human.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE INFINITY IS by SHEN SHAOMIN
HOTO by TATSUO MIYAJIMA




LIU JIANHUA


I love this ice table by Zaha Hadid. Her work is always stunting and breaking through the history of art, design and architecture.
LIQUID GLACIAL by ZAHA HADID
AWKWARD AGE by XOOANG CHOI
PERCEPTION by XOOANG CHOI

 If you look at them closer, you will find them not photos and they are all paintings. Isn't it amazing! 
KANG KANG HOON
The art of Damien Hirst is always popular to collectors.
DAMIEN HIRST
I love the artwork by spanish artist GENOVE JUAN. When you look at the painting at the front, it is a normal 2D artwork. But when you look at it at the side, you will find that the little human is made using think oil paint which all the little men are in 3D.
CUATROCAMINOS by GENOVE JUAN
CUATROCAMINOS by GENOVE JUAN
Don't miss this great art event next year!

More information here

Popular Posts